New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Gandalf's Sword

Gandalf's Sword

Report abuse
Description:
Charcoal drawing of Gandalf's sword... yep!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Oshen said...
today at 6:27 pm:
STUNNING 
so realistic ..how can u do that ?!

glamouriizeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24 at 10:46 pm:
ridiculously awesome.

SamanthaKateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29 at 7:31 pm:
Great contrast!!! This is great,good work =)

lovlondonbriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 6:00 pm :
Alotta detail nice :)

ShadowWraithThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 4:28 pm:
WOAH!!!! That. Is. Amazing!

DragonBreath_94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15 at 10:13 am :
That is incredibly impressive! When I first saw it, I thought it was a photo!

MurcielagoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15 at 12:24 pm :
Thank you all very much! I really enjoy charcoal and pastel drawing :)