New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Sheer Discretion

Sheer Discretion

Report abuse
Description:
Charcoal, charcoal, charcoal. Inspired by the dramatic poses my friends are so fond of in instagram photos.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

Ashes3lolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 5:27 pm:
Alright I absolutely LOVE!! I do art too, but I can not do something that like! :) wow

rissa_rooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 11:38 pm :
Thank you so much!

Apr. 24 at 11:39 pm :
No way! Haha, thank you!

Apr. 24 at 11:41 pm :
Ohmygosh, I cannot work mobile TeenInk. (Sorry for messed up replies!)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 19 at 11:05 pm:
i luuuuuuuuuv this picture!!!!!! this would be a perfect movie cover.

Apr. 24 at 11:42 pm :
No way!? Thanks!

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 5:31 pm:
Amazing...just..speechless. You are soo amazing!!! This, this is art. <3

Apr. 24 at 11:43 pm :
Awh! Thank you so much!

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 25 at 9:29 am :
You're welcome! :) This is seriously mind blowing! I wish I could draw. But I can't hahaha

RavenatorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27 at 11:45 am:
Oh my.... Wow. I love this. You are insanely talented. Woah.

Apr. 11 at 5:35 pm :
Thank you so much! :')

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 3:26 pm :
lovvve it... shouldbe editors choice though :)

Apr. 24 at 11:44 pm :
Oh, psh (; Thank you!