Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

Grace

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Blonde.PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2013 at 10:44 am
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!

SamanthaKate replied...
Dear Blonde.Princess,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! =)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
awesome!!!! the theme colors are nice.

SamanthaKate replied...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:46 am
Dear WriterHead,
Thank you very much! =)

Alison S. replied...
All I can say is wow! What an amazing, evocative drawing...I'm finding it hard to believe that the subject isn't real, doesn't have some tragic life-story to tell. You somehow seem to have created a drawing with a novel in it, and one of New-York Times BestSeller List quality at that! This piece is hauntingly beautiful....amazing! Great work!

SamanthaKate replied...
Alison,
   The person in this picture actually is real,I am a photographer and I drew one of my photos.Thank you so much for your positive feedback! <3
    Sam

dancer53785 replied...
verrry pretty... mistical :)

SamanthaKate replied...
Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:24 am
Thank you dancer53785!! =)