New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Grace

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Blonde.PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 10:44 am:
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!

SamanthaKateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 10:43 pm :
Dear Blonde.Princess,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! =)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 19 at 11:10 pm:
awesome!!!! the theme colors are nice.

Apr. 20 at 10:46 am :
Dear WriterHead,
Thank you very much! =)

Alison S. replied...
Apr. 22 at 7:53 pm :
All I can say is wow! What an amazing, evocative drawing...I'm finding it hard to believe that the subject isn't real, doesn't have some tragic life-story to tell. You somehow seem to have created a drawing with a novel in it, and one of New-York Times BestSeller List quality at that! This piece is hauntingly beautiful....amazing! Great work!

Apr. 23 at 1:31 pm :
Alison,
   The person in this picture actually is real,I am a photographer and I drew one of my photos.Thank you so much for your positive feedback! <3
    Sam

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 3:27 pm :
verrry pretty... mistical :)

Apr. 25 at 11:24 am :
Thank you dancer53785!! =)