New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Alien Bride

Alien Bride

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 8:37 pm:
Someone on Face Off(that show on SyFy) should use this as inspiration it's so cool!

Trio123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 13 at 9:22 pm:
Thank you! I appreciate it :)

HPRGSuperFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 7:50 pm:
Wow, this is so beautiful! Amazing work, awesome theme. Nice:)

shelshockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 1:13 am:
Cool sci-fi theme.. Epic! :D

KipitamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 10 at 6:32 pm :
it's really great. you did an awesome job with the shapes and her delicacy