Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
I take commissions! You do NOT have permission to use or distribute my work without my express permission.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 133 comments. Post your own now!

Hugo A. said...
Nov. 20 at 12:21 pm
good job  

Derek1234 replied...
Nov. 20 at 12:23 pm
good job hugo

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 29 at 7:42 am
Wow Amazing !

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 9:30 pm
A gorgeous rendition of my boyfriend! Great job!

Alabian said...
Totally amazing! This looks EXACTLY like Jack Sparrow! Good work! :))) I love this! 5/5 stars :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AMAZING! Captain Jack Sparrow lives on! Really well done. 

_Anomaly_ said...
This is really good. Awesome woork!

theredheadedbookworm said...
You have a real talent! That is just, AMAZING!!! I Love it!!! my best friend who loves Jack sparrow, LOVED IT! And said she would buy it if she could!! You did soooooooooo good!! :D Keep up the good work!!!

writesomethingalways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I was wondering how you knew that, then I realized that I put that in the comment.... haha! lol

writesomethingalways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AMAZING. It looks exactly like him! You are a wonderful artist and I think you could make a living selling your work! If I had money, I would buy a lovely portrait like this of Johnny Depp!. :P 

pulledheartstring said...
Lovely, really lovely. Is it just me, or he has more black around his eyes in the movie?

Butterfly458 said...
Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:43 am
Your work is simply beautiful. You have a lot of talent

_Dot_ said...
Thank you, for drawing my favorite actor of all time! You have a lot of talent.

F.Bras said...
It's amazing!! I love it!!

SkylarApril said...
Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:45 am
I absolutely LOVE this picture of him :) You've definetly got all the right skills in this picture :)

marzipan said...
I love your rendition! It's awesome!

Wicked Writer said...
Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:23 am
this is so cool!

Bobble said...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:49 am
this is a beautiful sketch of my husband:)!!!!!

livhappy1 said...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 7:02 am
You've got the eyes drawn PERFECTLY! Very nicely done. 

NightFury said...
Wow, this is so good. I love Pirates of the Caribbean. Great job on the detail. It looks really similar to the actual photo of Captain Jack Sparrow. Phenonmenal job!