Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Woods

The Woods This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I guess I felt like exploring my vast dark side... 14 x 11'' Bristol Smooth drawing paper 8B & 6B graphite pencils It took about 8 hours to draw. Photo credit goes to PoorSouls-stock Thank you!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

KaylaMc711This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 11:49 pm:
This is seriously amazing!!!! I can't believe this only took you eight hours! Absolutely amazing!!!!

HPRGSuperFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OH my God. This is SO COOL/AMAZING/AWESOME/PERFECT/NEAT/TOTALLY-MIND-BLOWINGLY-WICKED!!! :)

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is totally amazing! Looks like a photograph!

tennisstar said...
This could totally be a photograph.  Truly amazing and breathtaking. This is what I call talent.

Meaghan_Elise said...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:07 am:
This looks too flawless to not be a photograph.. You have an amazing talent, beautiful<3

Novelist123 said...
This looks like a photograph!

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AWESOME!!!!!! 5 outta 5!!!

MarieAntoinette2012 replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 am :
Holy moles!! That's amazing!! I wish I could do that!!!!

C.K.Snow said...
This is an amazing drawing! I looks like a photo! Definately a five out of five!

stupendousman said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
when i first saw this, i thought it was a photo! nice job!

NicholasHawk said...
Sept. 13, 2012 at 10:56 am:
Woah! Amazing piece. And you did it with charcoal! Beautiful.

Samantha-kate said...
Wow! This is amazing,I love the darks=)