Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Woods

The Woods This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I guess I felt like exploring my vast dark side... 14 x 11'' Bristol Smooth drawing paper 8B & 6B graphite pencils It took about 8 hours to draw. Photo credit goes to PoorSouls-stock Thank you!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

RosieRivtrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:20 pm
This is amazing! You are really talented! Are you going to be a professional artist?

imanauthor said...
today at 11:29 am
There are few art pieces, I feel, that truly move me. This is spectacular. Promise you'll never stop drawing, because the art world needs more people like you.

Passionate_Me said...
Jun. 9 at 6:49 am
Simply amazing..a perfect piece

the-earth-between-our-toesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:47 am
The cloak and neck is scarily realistic. So so awesome

KaylaMc711This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is seriously amazing!!!! I can't believe this only took you eight hours! Absolutely amazing!!!!

HPRGSuperFan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OH my God. This is SO COOL/AMAZING/AWESOME/PERFECT/NEAT/TOTALLY-MIND-BLOWINGLY-WICKED!!! :)

SamsQ said...
This is totally amazing! Looks like a photograph!

tennisstar said...
This could totally be a photograph.  Truly amazing and breathtaking. This is what I call talent.

Meaghan_Elise said...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:07 am
This looks too flawless to not be a photograph.. You have an amazing talent, beautiful<3

Novelist123 said...
This looks like a photograph!

guardianofthestars This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AWESOME!!!!!! 5 outta 5!!!

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 am
Holy moles!! That's amazing!! I wish I could do that!!!!

C.K.Snow said...
This is an amazing drawing! I looks like a photo! Definately a five out of five!

stupendousman said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am
when i first saw this, i thought it was a photo! nice job!

NicholasHawk said...
Sept. 13, 2012 at 10:56 am
Woah! Amazing piece. And you did it with charcoal! Beautiful.

Samantha-kate said...
Wow! This is amazing,I love the darks=)