New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Woods

The Woods

Report abuse
Description:
I guess I felt like exploring my vast dark side... 14 x 11'' Bristol Smooth drawing paper 8B & 6B graphite pencils It took about 8 hours to draw. Photo credit goes to PoorSouls-stock Thank you!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

HPRGSuperFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 7:57 pm:
OH my God. This is SO COOL/AMAZING/AWESOME/PERFECT/NEAT/TOTALLY-MIND-BLOWINGLY-WICKED!!! :)

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 4:18 pm:
This is totally amazing! Looks like a photograph!

tennisstar said...
This could totally be a photograph.  Truly amazing and breathtaking. This is what I call talent.

Meaghan_EliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:07 am:
This looks too flawless to not be a photograph.. You have an amazing talent, beautiful<3

Novelist123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This looks like a photograph!

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AWESOME!!!!!! 5 outta 5!!!

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:10 am :
Holy moles!! That's amazing!! I wish I could do that!!!!

C.K.SnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is an amazing drawing! I looks like a photo! Definately a five out of five!

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 9:53 am:
when i first saw this, i thought it was a photo! nice job!

NicholasHawk said...
Sept. 13, 2012 at 10:56 am:
Woah! Amazing piece. And you did it with charcoal! Beautiful.

Samantha-kate said...
Wow! This is amazing,I love the darks=)