Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Four Cornered Cheetahs

Four Cornered Cheetahs

Report abuse
Description:
Cheetah and her cub. Made with pen and ink, pencil, acrylic paint, and pastels. Art project.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

SportyZo77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a very beautiful piece of work. I love the way the four mediums stand out as separate piece but also as a whole image. Keep up the good work!

Steffnee said...
Actually the mediums were pencil, pastel (charcoal was used for black), acrylic, and stippling is what you were looking for. (: Thanks by the way. This was the first time I ever really used those mediums. It was in my art class as well.

Brooklyn said...
Apr. 10, 2009 at 2:49 am:
Let me guess the mediums: colored pencil, charcoal, watercolor, and... oh what's the word.. stacco? No.. Ah I can't remember... but it's when you use, well, dots.. to create an image. In an art class of mine we drew wine bottles using those four techniques. Great job on this one.

SMELTZER90210 said...
Feb. 11, 2009 at 3:55 pm:
I really like this piece of art. It really cool how you transmitted a whole image, is depicted in 4 parts using different colors and textures.