OPpsItE

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

_AMZ_ said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 8:45 am
Very cool. What paint did you use for this one? Oils? I want to try oil but I know  it takes time to dry and whatnot and I'm sort of impatient when it comes to art :) haha..Great job though, LOVE it.

saher replied...
Thanks much for all the comments. I actually used pastels for this. oils i was really curiouus and two weeks ago finally painted with them. i would say there good for portraits because they dont dry fast like you said -and you can go back and make proper changes to the portraits(there faces). its really annoying to paint with them just because it gets messy and insted of water you have to use linseed oil even to clean your brushes. Overall it took the canvas i did to dry in five days. yep that w... (more »)

_AMZ_ replied...
Well, this piece is great and it surprises me you said you used pastels, I haven't used those in a while. I should go back to it though, they are fun to work with.If you find time,  I wouldn't mind if you commented/criticized any of my work. Feel free to anytime! 

Laughternchoclate said...
Oh. My. God. I loooove ur work! I would buy this in 2 seconds... this is another of my favorites :)

saher replied...
Thank you soo much for taking the time to go through my stuff. Im really glad that you like my work and actually took the time to say something about it!Usually people just rate it and are like whatever but It means alot to me so once again Thankyou! :]