Home > All Art/Photos > The King

The King

Report abuse
Description:
Sketch with pencil of Elvis Presley, one of my favorite singers

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

sammey1113This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this. I love the way you did his eyes.

rage_against_the_machine replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:56 pm :
Thank you!

sammey1113This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 9:59 pm :
I wish I could draw people's faces. I can only draw bodies, but when it comes to faces, that's when the drawing goes down hill.

rage_against_the_machine replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 10:05 pm :
I must say, faces are difficult. I only recently started getting better at them, after a bunch of practice. You should see some of my drawings from last year :/

Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:49 pm :
I bet they are still good. But, I'll probally stick to photography. Srawing is something I like to do for myself.

rage_against_the_machine replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
They're ok, I guess. And yea, I get that, there are a few I have that I don't let anyone see.