Home > All Art/Photos > Cross's Shadow

Cross's Shadow

Report abuse
Description:
nearby church late at night

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Aubreylax said...
 nice job! :)

alluneedislove99 said...
also there is an artificial light in the lower left corner.....that is why the cross has the most shadow. you guys are still right it is just that is why

AllysonMarie said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:54 am
I thinmk its great! but, i do agree, charcole would make it perfect!! and,dont be afraid of using a ruler once in a while if you feel the need too. I dont post my artwork up but, I will admit I do use a ruler! (:

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:41 am
it's a great idea, it just need a little more refining. Charcoal would be really good. Also the shadow is going the wrong way.

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Your picture is lovely!!!!!!! It's so good.

maxxthecrazysnowleopard said...
it looks great but isnt it all in pencil? if you wanna be a serious artist get charcol or toutillion.....also the cross is the only thing with a shadow....and the shadow is going the wrong way from the light of the moon......get it?

alluneedislove99 replied...
thx i know it isn't that good .it was late at night i was just randomly inspired when i passed by a similar church and knew i had to draw the crosses prominent shadow also i am working on getting some charcoal.....again thx for the feedback!!!X3!