Home > All Art/Photos > The Aquatic Tiraffe

The Aquatic Tiraffe This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
The Aquatic Tiraffe, a previously unknown species, is a mysterious and elusive creature. This one in particular is the third generation offspring of a tiger named Tracy and a giraffe named Gerald. They had...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:28 am:
Wonderful! I love the name :) , and am so jealous that you can create something so amazing on spur of the moment!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:42 pm :
I have rare epiphanies such as those... Afterwards, I can't draw anything meaningful for a few days or so... Ugh, lol.

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:37 pm :
Sounds like me and writing! lol

tealbird said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 5:06 pm:

Awesome! You have an amazing ability and your potential is through the roof!!! You will go far.

It was remarkable when I saw it small, but it's 1000 times cooler up close!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:49 pm :
I'm glad you finally got to see a large copy of it...! I'm UBER proud of my Tiraffe :3

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 4:32 pm:
Awwwww, it's so cute! This drawing is well done, the parts fit seemlessly together, I find myself believing whole-heartedly in the existance of this whimsical creature :)

Peacock replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 10:47 pm :
Thank you...! Franklin thanks you, also. :D