Home > All Art/Photos > Remembrance

Remembrance

Report abuse
Description:
Part III, Remembrance. Parts I and II coming soon, as well as the poem that goes along with them.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

MariaCF said...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 12:00 am:
You should totally write that story! Post it on the website so I can read it!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:14 pm:
Oh man this is beautiful and creepy! It's gorgeous, and I VERY much would like to read this story.

zandragreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:59 am :
It's a poem, actually. You can read it here: http://www.teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/354720/Forest-Trio/ Thanks!

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 10:40 pm:
You said that you had a story in mind for this drawing. Well, I was drawn to this picture because it looks like there IS indeed a story behind it. I strongly encourage you to write it!

Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am :

flywithme899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 12:20 pm:

Awesome.

Inspirational.

Love it ;)

Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:16 am :
Thank you!