Home > All Art/Photos > kids and baby

kids and baby This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
have you ever noticed that you are too happy when you have your parents always beside in you? Sometimes we forget about it, you forget that still have a lot of baby and and kids abandoned, they not to be loved,.... let look at these pictures and thinking...
Tags: kids

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

hoppyfrog said...
I was casually flipping through the pages of Teen Ink when my eyes locked onto your photo.  My heart stopped for what felt like minutes and my breath was caught in my throat.  Many thoughts raced through my mind as I took in every detail of your photo.  Love, concern. protection, hurt, hunger, sadness, the list is to long. A child caring for a baby.  I have three children. An eleven year old, an eight year old, and one the age of the baby in the picture. I was struck with the... (more »)

Love replied...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 8:09 am
thanks so much. where do you live? i live in Vietnam , have alot of poverty. you can see everywhere in city. and i have a lot of friends, but most of them always complain to their parent about money , if their parents not support enough money for them, they will go away , or do something to against . But they dont know, with their small money, they can help a big meal for those abandoned children . You know, in Vietnam, a normal teenager has about 50.000VND to 100.000VND for a day ( $2.5 to $5) ... (more »)

lily said...
Nov. 13, 2011 at 9:16 am
u have thrown light upon an angle of life which is neglected by most of the people! wel.. great job n i appreciate u foh having such sympathy with those kindv people!

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
I couldn't tell if this is a photo, a painting or computer graphic. So which one is it? ;)

This photo is so meaningful. Good job.

Olivia replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:11 am
yeap. this pic is a real life of those people who has a poor life. Such as in Vietnam, you could see a lot of children like this even olders on the street. They have to go around the city to collect garbages and find something from it to eat. if you see them, i am sure you will cry. i love them but i dont have enough money to help them have a better life, but what i could do for them is my love and buy for them something to eat everyday from my small money .I am sorry , my English is not good bu... (more »)

*grin* said...
This is beautiful.  :)  *thumbs up*

snowy replied...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 8:58 am
thank you so much ^^