Home > All Art/Photos > Vlad the Russian

Vlad the Russian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing I did of my friend Vlad back in January 2010. :) I started it in December and took a few weeks to finish it. The size is 11x17". I used HB, 4B and 6B pencils for this.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm:
You are a talented artist. I seriously thought this was a photo. 

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:56 pm:
I thought this was a photo at first. Great work.

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a) stunning, b) amazing, c) astounding...you get the point!!! It totally deserved getting in the magazing I would've been really mad if it didn't >:( haha

jpbooker said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:16 am:
i absolutly love this picture not just because it is so amazingly drawn but becauseof the expression on his face. the whole picture just seems to peacful. i also love how you have added you talent and put abstract ability into your other work

Crogirl said...
Wow, I don't even know where to start. This drawing is one of the most amazing things I've seen lately. I've just taken a look at all of your art and I was, well, still am captivated by it. The talent you have is just unbelivable, the detail on every one of your drawings is just amazing. You have patience, determination and passion. I believe your work inspires many people (it sure inspired me), it probably even makes them work harder to reach perfection. I don't know if you're there yet, but yo... (more »)

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 5:04 pm :
Crogirl said it all. This is astounding!!!

theartgeek97 said...
I don't think you could possibly know how good this looks to everyone else.  THIS IS SOOO AMAZING! How long have you been drawing?

InvisibleNerdGirl said...

O.O <-- here is me, struck dumb at the utter amazingness of this drawing. :)

This is INCREDIBLE!! I wish I could draw like this!!!

sunshine04 said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:33 pm:
true it so amazingggggggggggggg

Nayanika said...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 7:21 am:
this simply can't be a drawing, it has to be a photo!