Home > All Art/Photos > Where the The birds sing forever

Where the The birds sing forever

Report abuse
Description:
painted it a while ago (acrylic on canvas), still a beginner when it comes to art, this is not my favorite style of paintings,but it was inspirational at the time.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

alanacarlene said...
Oh wow!! You painted this! I figured I'd like the photo but its a painting!!!! It's very beautiful! I love it!!!!! 6 stars!!!!!! I like the sunsetting in the background! Or is it rising? haha Beautiful work!

Katera replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 12:38 am :
THANKS! and its a sunrise (: 

alanacarlene replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 12:09 pm :
Ah ok sunrise! Love the colors more and more everytime I see this! I'm a big sunrise and sunset freak I LOVE watching and takin pictures of them

Katera replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 3:24 pm :
im the exact same way!!! im a camera freak and i take so many when i can (:

alanacarlene replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 5:36 pm :
Me too! I have probably over half a dozen 8 GB memory cards that are completly filled up with hundreds of pictures! I don't lik deleting and reusing memory cards at all haha

Katera replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 1:19 am :
HA i do the exact same thing, even when they are already on the computer i get a new card anyways (: and leave them on the same SD card

alanacarlene replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 12:31 pm :
Yep! I'm very sentimental and hmm paranoid isnt the word i don't think but if something were to happen to my computer i still have all those other pics on the card!!! every last one of em! :D