Home > All Art/Photos > I Don't Like To Share

I Don't Like To Share This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing I did of a friend of mine, Kalea! She's beautiful, and this picture was fun to draw. I did it with pencils on a bristol board 14x17." This took about 4 weeks in total.
Tags: i don

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the October 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 34 comments. Post your own now!

Princess.RendaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 15 at 12:18 pm
I honestly thought this was a black and white photograph at first, then when I read that it was in pencils?? OMG I was blown away. You have got someSERIOUS talent, babe!!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very friggin beautiful. You deserve the award for this. 

NataleeIreneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
THIS IS A DRAWING?! I could have sworn this was a photograph! Have you looked into artistry as a career? Your amazing!

Pretzel..Dream said...
Amazing it looks so real!

sunshine04 said...
congratrs for winning the contest u deseverd it hats off and if i ever will be able to do 1/10 what u that would be a god's gift

Aksu5 said...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:28 am
OMG!!! You drew this? I thought it was a photograph at first! You have talent.. you should pursue an art-related career :o

Lola_Black said...
At first, I thought this was a photograph, and a funny one at that!

Pumpkinscout said...
This is so cool! You have insane talent!

sunriseusnset said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 7:32 am

RESPECT THE POUCH. RESPECT IT! lol

this is great! you have talent & this is a pretty funny pic(: great work!

mayo.girlie97 said...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:01 am
all of your drawings are sooooo amazing!! love them~keep drawing!!

lallie said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:11 am
the rude guys really dont know art. From one artist to another you do amazing work and I just wish I can one day be as good as you! and dont worry about this idiots they are just jelous! great work really

AshTree said...
You can tell this is a wonderfully drawn portrait and if you seriously think this is a photograph then your an id.iot and the least artistically inclined person I know. You are amazing and I appreciate your work.

CornHusks said...

I agree...

This isn't a drawing, it's poop

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me (:

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Ignorance never ceases to amaze me, truly (;

dancer53785 replied...
wow how could anyone say this is bad????? jealous much!

theevilcupcake said...
AWWWW-MAZING

CornHusks said...

I agree...

This isn't a drawing, it's poop

I'm always right said...

You can see the photagrapher's signature on the bottom....

I think it's Olan Mills :D

Oh Finkasaurus_rex....

FLOP!!!

BrilliantRedFury said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 am

Sooo, it's not possible that this girl just has some amazing talent?

Wow, you guys are rude.