Home > All Art/Photos > Coral II

Coral II

Report abuse
Description:
This is the second to my piece called Coral, I hope you all like it.
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

apocalyptigirl said...
DUDE, if you added color to this it would be the trippiest thing ever. XD It's really cool, almost like an optical illusion. I like the stretching and the shading. Perhaps a more creative title...? probs not really needed though.

A.Dreamer said...
Okay, this one I have one word to describe it: SUH-WEET! I loved the shade and how you made the lines thicker and thinner, and the darkness and lightness. Great job!

mandapanda9736 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ok this is just so cool!!!!!!! i love the line direction and the shades!!!!!!!!!!!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:24 am
Nice job! I also love the shading, it creates a really good effect, and I'm assuming it took a while:D Excellent piece.

AprilNeon said...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 9:37 am
I really like the shading you've done on the second version. Pencil? If so nicely done, this looks like it took a really long time, and for a reason. 

Killer_PianoForteist replied...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 9:45 am
Yes, it is pencil. it took a bit longer then the first because that was just a line when for this one I had to repeatedly go back and forth.

CheyGurl said...
Wow this is amazing!!!!

AllieInjection said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 11:18 am

I really like these Corals! :D It's so trippy and it blows my mind! xD I kinda want to put this on my wall!<3 haha, very good. I love it. Keep it up (: Can't wait to see more of these.

-Allie

GreenDayAddict replied...
i actually don't know if there will be another Coral. There will if i can come up with the idea for another kind of line. Any suggestions?

Inherinerd said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:05 am
this is really cool!!!! I love the continous line thing and i like how you drew the line!

_AMZ_ said...

TRIPPY! DIZZY!!! WOOOAAA!

haha, I like it :)

GreenDayAddict replied...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 am
This, just like Coral I, is just one continuous line, except now it is a scribble line. :-)