Home > All Art/Photos > me-iLuvRaWr

me-iLuvRaWr

Report abuse
Description:
this is a pic of me. 4 sum reason i can't upload my avatar.
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

_AMZ_ said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:48 am:

there's two of you?!!! 

just kidding...I just think I'm tired right now b/c I'm leaving comments on people's art so late...But anyway, this is a cool picture. Why didn't you add it under the "photo" section of the website? I'm sure you'd get some comments there

iLuvRaWrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 3:45 pm :
where is tht?

_AMZ_ replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 8:08 am :

oh, when you click "submit work" there is a search bar thing that lets you specify what type of work it is. There is an arrow on the right hand side of the  bar that allows you to scroll down and choose what kind of art piece it is. you can file it under oil painting, charcoal, photography etc...

I am bad with explaining these things so I hope you understand!! Sorry if you don't. I am confusing, I know.

Mar. 16, 2011 at 9:58 pm :
yea i looked at tht nd couldnt find it at the time