Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 231 comments. Post your own now!

FlashlevitationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 12:55 am

i just thought it was a picture of Lady Gaga, but then i looked closer and OMG, you did an amazing job on this drawing!

Odessa_Sterling00 said...

─▀██▀─▄███▄─▀██─██▀██▀▀▀♥─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█───
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█───
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

IT!

jonasqueen said...

That is amazing!!!!... I have never seen anything like that!!!... when I first saw it I thought someone took a picture of her!!!...really good... you should show it to gaga...she'll luv it!!! :)

Kwigggggg said...
This is AMAZING!!!

JoPepper said...
That looks amazing I'm gonna' favorite it!!!! :O

flor_ said...
 You are a genius!

KkiddInkk said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:10 am

thats wild. this really looks like a picture!! Nice job :)

AnonymousOne said...

WAIT!!!!!!! This isn't a picture? Seriously? Dang. Impressive. Keep it up!!!

CarrieAnn13 said...
Wow! NavishJaved, you're talented at drawing as well as writing.  That's so not fair to poor, non-artists like me. :)  I honestly thought this was a photo it was so good.  Amazing job!

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Whoops, I didn't mean to offend anyone by crediting the wrong artist!  Sorry, I've only been a member for a day now.  My comment should read: Good job, Rajacenna!!!!

Sky.. said...

Wow. You're got some serious talent! I thought it was a picture.

booksareamazin123 said...
Wow! i had to bring up this page just so i could tell it wasn't a picture! You are amazing at drawing!!! <3 it!

WinterFairy said...
That is so cool how u did the glove!

sunriseusnset said...
you have real talent. it did look like a photo. lol. love the creativity you put into it. & 3 hours! what the!...

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
May 17, 2011 at 6:12 am

First glance, it's a photo or a copy of one.

Second glance with knolegde that you drew it, amazing!  

I love it!

OfPinsandNeedlesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2011 at 5:30 am
OMG!!! that's so realistic.... thought it was the photo until I saw the diamonds and the hair... then I was speechless!!

quentin-arehart said...
This is completely amazing!!! Awesome job! You HAVE to send this to her! (Or at least a copy)

Sherlock said...
That's incredible!!!! Amazing job!

Danny-Ink said...

this isn't a picture?

oh my gosh...

justagirlwithsomepoetry said...
Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:34 am
i don't even know what to say! AMAZING!