Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 231 comments. Post your own now!

ChristinaC1996 said...
I love this! I thought it was a photo at first!!

C.N.Red said...
I wish I could draw like that! No fair! JK.

jomi973 said...
What an amazing drawing! It looks so realistic. Wow. Luv it!

simplyAT said...
Wow. This is a truly amazing drawing! I couldn't believe it was actually drawn. It looks so real, just like a photograph! I wish I could draw something like this! I was wondering if you used any refrences to draw this? A photo perhaps or, rather, just by memory!?

mikeNikesRia said...
oh my god.. this is breathtaking :O its absoutly amazing!

Kate S. replied...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:34 am
This is simply jaw-dropping. It looks like a greyscale photograph! I wish I had your talent.

writer015 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:10 am
This. Is. Amazing! Like really, I think she looks better here then in her pictures haha. :)

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:36 am

that is astonishing :o

i can draw stick figures. that's as far i get with drawing people :P This is truly amazing.

athletegkb44 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:39 am
Cool!! You are very talented-it really portrays her. Good Job!!

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:05 am
this is utterly unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? I'm honestly in awe of you right now!

Victoria9 said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 12:01 am
Wow, You make me Speechless..! It hard to say anything..! Keep Of the good work.!

leahg12 said...
It takes wild talent to draw hands... They're the hardest thing to draw. Amazing job, I almost couldn't believe my eyes!!

4everSilent said...
This so wonderful. good job(:

andie_luv23 said...
This is amazing. The shading is perfection. True talent, to an extreme. The realism of this is beautiful.

swimmergirl5683 said...
this is amazing :D

NeverLookBack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 11:12 am
OMG! this is outta this world! everything like the lighting and shading is crazy my grandpa is an artist and he isnt even this good wowzer!

LAChelle said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 8:39 am

you are very good..WOW..

awensman95 replied...
Wow you are good. I actually thought this was a really picture of Lady Gaga! Congrats because you are AMAZING! :)

K.M.S.Shear said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 6:40 am
amazing job

Eke0505This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 6:30 am
ohmagawd. no way. this HAS to be a picture. how can you be this amazing?!?! great job! looooooove it. argh. the glove and the shirt with the shading and lighting and whatever are just crazy.