Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 231 comments. Post your own now!

malfunctionarymonkey13 said...

WOW.

Enough said.

:)

brookegamache81 said...
Nov. 22, 2010 at 11:58 am
Hahah, okay so dude. I had to look at this picture for like a full two minutes to figure out that you weren't lying about drawing this.. It looks exactly like a picture of her. You are mad talented. Props, chica. (:

Rosinaaaaaa said...
... this picture is amazingly good, i wish i had talent like this.

Detective-CD said...

it's okay...

If okay suddenly means WOW HOLY MOLEY IS THIS A PICTURE! IT HAS TO BE

You have serious talent

squalur996 said...
Oct. 31, 2010 at 11:04 am

holey smoley!! this looks like a picture.  U have some amazing talent

writergirl13 said...
Oct. 31, 2010 at 8:53 am
I applaud you! This is great, so life-like! Although I very much dislike Lady Gaga and her persona, I cannot help but to admit that this fantastic!

Phantom_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 31, 2010 at 6:06 am

Excuse me, I'm going to go commit suicide because I can't draw like this.

Nice work. You have some mad skills.

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
One word - AMAZING!!!!!

TheMusicalFaery said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:21 am
At first, I didn't know what this was. It looked like a photograph! Then I clicked on it and saw that it was a drawing- frankly, I was amazed. It seems impossible that someone can draw this well- especially when you look at MY drawings! (I'm a lot better with words than with art supplies!) AMAZING work!

Amanda24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
omg this is wicked good!!!!!!!!!!

GemValley250 said...
Yea, like most people comments, I didn't believe you drew this because this is AMAZING and looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo real but the crown reveals it is drawn! I love drawing too but I could never beat that- and it only took you three hours!It'd take me a life time, more perhaps!! Talk about TALENTED!!

Hershyg1rl said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 11:21 am
um... There's something in her hair that makes me think it's a picture. It looks like a website address.

starryskye replied...
Yeah, i saw that, too. all i could read was .com, though. but if you did draw this, its amazing!

-Jandee-Half-Psychotic- replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 5:32 am
That's because there is. It is called a "watermark". It is used to prevent online theft of her artwork. When I saw this, I knew I had seen it before and that is because I saw it on her deviantArt account. Because the image is larger on there I was able to tell that the address is rajancenna . com which is her web address. You can go check it out. She's gotten quite a bit of media attention. She's a lovely drawer.

Amiee said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 6:59 am

i still don't believe you drew that......

OMG (i know this is said again and agian but) THIS IS LIKE, AHHHH!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL PERSON!!! like, seriously! it's soooooooo COOOOL! almost scary even!

XXTessaXX said...
there is no way this is a drawing!! it's amazing! the only thing that looks drawn is the crown (which is a compliment) Great job!!!!!

KatWolf said...
When I first saw this, I thought it was a photograph, but when I looked closer at the crown, it looked a little more unrealistic, but without that detail I would've never thought this was drawn. It's amazing!

Nanccyy said...

i would not have believed this was a drawing unlesss youu had mentioned it!

you've got an amazing talent!

Irony This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:14 am
I would not have believed you'd drawn that picture if it weren't for the youtube video. Great technical skill--and 'great' is an understatement. I like the touches you added as well.

RandomDanceMoves said...
this is ahmazing!!! i cant believe you actually drew that!!!