Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 224 comments. Post your own!

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
One word - AMAZING!!!!!

TheMusicalFaery said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:21 am:
At first, I didn't know what this was. It looked like a photograph! Then I clicked on it and saw that it was a drawing- frankly, I was amazed. It seems impossible that someone can draw this well- especially when you look at MY drawings! (I'm a lot better with words than with art supplies!) AMAZING work!

Amanda24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
omg this is wicked good!!!!!!!!!!

GemValley250 said...
Yea, like most people comments, I didn't believe you drew this because this is AMAZING and looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo real but the crown reveals it is drawn! I love drawing too but I could never beat that- and it only took you three hours!It'd take me a life time, more perhaps!! Talk about TALENTED!!

Hershyg1rl said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 11:21 am:
um... There's something in her hair that makes me think it's a picture. It looks like a website address.

starryskye replied...
Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:51 pm :
Yeah, i saw that, too. all i could read was .com, though. but if you did draw this, its amazing!

-Jandee-Half-Psychotic- replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 5:32 am :
That's because there is. It is called a "watermark". It is used to prevent online theft of her artwork. When I saw this, I knew I had seen it before and that is because I saw it on her deviantArt account. Because the image is larger on there I was able to tell that the address is rajancenna . com which is her web address. You can go check it out. She's gotten quite a bit of media attention. She's a lovely drawer.

Amiee said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 6:59 am:

i still don't believe you drew that......

OMG (i know this is said again and agian but) THIS IS LIKE, AHHHH!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL PERSON!!! like, seriously! it's soooooooo COOOOL! almost scary even!

XXTessaXX said...
there is no way this is a drawing!! it's amazing! the only thing that looks drawn is the crown (which is a compliment) Great job!!!!!

KatWolf said...
When I first saw this, I thought it was a photograph, but when I looked closer at the crown, it looked a little more unrealistic, but without that detail I would've never thought this was drawn. It's amazing!

Nanccyy said...

i would not have believed this was a drawing unlesss youu had mentioned it!

you've got an amazing talent!

Irony This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:14 am:
I would not have believed you'd drawn that picture if it weren't for the youtube video. Great technical skill--and 'great' is an understatement. I like the touches you added as well.

RandomDanceMoves said...
this is ahmazing!!! i cant believe you actually drew that!!!

writerali said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 2:04 pm:
Oh my gosh. I HATE her, but that is unbelievable. By the way, can you teach me how to draw?? :P

kmarie said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 4:24 pm:
OMG!!! I love Lady Gaga and this is the best drawing i've ever seen of her!!

live-love-laugh said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 12:36 pm:
Oh my gosh you DREW this! you probably hear that a lot :-0 but seriously. I was looking through the 'contest winners' page and saw this one; I was like "whattt how did that get in there it's probably just a picture she stole from some professional photographer"....and then you drew it! that's crazy... keep drawing, we will probably see you in an art gallery one day :-)

numbheart21 said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:22 pm:
YOU ARE A MONSTER!! so great..>.< haha..^^

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:20 pm:
Goodness gracious. This is absolutely fantastic!

*StandardToaster* said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 9:08 pm:
WHAT???  I had to do a double take here!  did u seriously draw that?  this is amazing! it should be the eigth wonder of the world!  clicking the "tag as favorite" button as we speak.  check out some of my work if u can.

QuirkilyAwesome95 said...
May 18, 2010 at 6:35 pm:
you...  DREW THAT?!!!!  you have major talentt!!