Home > All Art/Photos > Teen Ink Caption Contest – Enter by 11/15

Teen Ink Caption Contest – Enter by 11/15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Leave your caption in the comments below. One randomly chosen entry will receive a $50 prize. Our favorite captions may be published in the next issue of Teen Ink magazine. Art by Haley W., Seattle, WA

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 343 comments. Post your own now!

MissRandy said...
Nov. 22 at 10:59 pm
"do you really wanna eat here?"

MisaelDiaz said...
Nov. 22 at 6:26 pm
I'm hungry

Vballpower said...
Nov. 22 at 5:15 pm
"Man you said purple shirt and where are your shades?"

ashley01rocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 22 at 8:29 am
DUDE! Do you think that this is the right place to propose to her?

ShadoWolves said...
Nov. 21 at 2:43 pm
Is the food supposed to be GREEN??

wbjisd ;jiwndwe bn said...
Nov. 21 at 1:57 pm
Imma make yu feel even worse for sum reson

AshleyDaigleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 20 at 9:20 pm
I heard from my cousin''s brother's girlfriend's uncle's grandfather's goldfish, that they serve better food in prison.

Baegals said...
Nov. 20 at 5:35 pm
"Kachow..."

waliedaliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 20 at 9:21 am
I am leaving, there are too many people here and I am not the social kind

PWNZNE said...
Nov. 19 at 11:42 am
So When is this taking Place dude I need the taste of sweet REVNEG!

leeatschoolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18 at 2:50 pm
I love you, and I am never letting you go. Who cares what they think, we're out.

pandeyritu73 said...
Nov. 18 at 1:30 pm
'Bro! Is is really dark here or is it dark here?'

pandeyritu73 said...
Nov. 18 at 1:29 pm
'Pssh Hey dude! Do you think these guys want that cookie as much as we do?'

Craz1023 said...
Nov. 18 at 1:27 pm
Why is everyone so dark and shadowy?

Daniel_May27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18 at 9:13 am
"We must be in a ghetto school..."

MaryamRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 17 at 11:21 pm
Do you think the girls will think I'm a Kpop star now?

Nov. 17 at 11:20 pm
Dude, I thought you said we were going to a party. I even wore my shades bro.

ThePatriarchy said...
Nov. 17 at 10:57 pm
No. I do not want a banana. like comment and subscribe

NicholasGonzalezThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 17 at 5:20 pm
So...what's for lunch... DEEZNUTS GOTTIE

ThePatriarchy replied...
Nov. 17 at 10:54 pm
i hope someone drops a toaster in your bath