Home > All Art/Photos > Teen Ink Caption Contest – Enter by 10/31

Teen Ink Caption Contest – Enter by 10/31 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Leave your caption in the comments below. One randomly chosen entry will receive a $50 prize. Our favorite captions may be published in the next issue of Teen Ink magazine. Art by Haley W., Seattle, WA

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 746 comments. Post your own now!

dysfuntellectThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think he's ghosting us

tmontgomery2382 said...
"I told you Josh was starting to take Halloweentown too seriously"

Qwertypiffz said...
For Halloween I dressed up as a generic teenager you'd see on tv

camthemannThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
long hair don't care

too cool for you

EliasMertens said...
When you are the only one participating in spirit day.

Look there's nameless

KrazyKole said...
"Dude don't look but i think were being followed.

Bwyan said...
"Look at that gaijin."

Coretti33 said...
"SpoOKy

snow said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 11:52 am
The ghost stalker!!!!

AndreneJones15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 11:15 am
"Is that a boy or girl?"

Oct. 31, 2016 at 11:14 am
"Why are you wearing shades inside bro?"

mcmurrayr said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:58 am
How is he holding a book?

Mdawg111 said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:53 am
Its Bruce Willis in the sixth sense

MandieM said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:51 am
He should really go get a fresh sheet.. That ones starting to stink.

mcmurrayr said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:50 am
Why does the ghost have hands?

mcmurrayr said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:47 am
"Um he is staring again."

Maverick2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:40 am
Dude, we forgot our costumes.

Oct. 31, 2016 at 10:39 am
How did he get sleeves on a sheet ghost costume?