The Young Artist Residency Program (YAR) at The Art Institute of Boston (AIB) at Lesley University offers a full schedule of courses and activities for college credit. Experience Boston and college life. Read More!
The Young Artist Residency Program (YAR) at the Art Institute of Boston (AIB) at Lesley University is designed for high school students who will be entering their junior or senior year in the Fall. This intensive summer art and design residency program of four-weeks of classes and art-making is designed to offer a professional art college experience while living on campus. It’s a great opportunity to test out AIB as a college choice. Students live in Lesley University residence halls minutes from Harvard Square in Cambridge and study art and design with college professors and graduates of AIB in our Boston studios, just across the Charles River.
- Select a full schedule of classes from over 60 exciting course offerings in the areas of Artistry, Design, Technology, and Professions in the Visual Arts
- Discover Boston, a beautiful world-class city rich in history, the arts, nearby beaches, and consistently ranked #1 of the "Big City College Towns"
- Join a thriving art and design college community
- Receive 6 college credits for successful completion of courses and enrichment activities
- Earn incentives for applying and enrolling in AIB as a college choice
- Strengthen your portfolio and become the artist you were meant to be
- Learn the high-tech side of art-making by gaining experience with state-of-the-art computer software and hardware
(From www.lesley.edu)artinstituteofbostonyoungartistresidencysummerprogram Read More!