UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership | Summer Program Guide | Teen Ink

UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership

UCI Paul Merage School of Business and Gifted and Talented Innovators (GATI) offer summer programs dedicated to providing students with courses that give them an edge in landing internships at top US companies.

The Fortune 500 Leadership program is recommended for aspiring and future business leaders. This program enables students to sit in on real MBA-level classes, shadow Fortune 500 executives, learn personal branding from Disney® executives, gain hands- on sales and marketing experience, and prepare to land an internship at US companies.

What is UCI x GATI Fortune 500 Leadership?

The Fortune 500 Leadership program, renowned for its focus on helping students land internships at top US companies, provides recent college graduates, current college students, as well as high school students who are 16 and older, the hands-on experience and skills training that Fortune 500 companies look for in their class of interns.

UCI x GATI Fortune 500 Leadership invites a cohort of 40 students, who aspire to be future business leaders, to live and learn at the UCI Business School campus. Students who are accepted into the program will learn directly from distinguished corporate executives, business school professors, and internship specialists.

What draws teens to your program?

The opportunity to land an internship at a top US company through hands-on experience and skills training that Fortune 500 companies look for in their class of interns.

Is UCI x GATI BEAM for me?

If you are an ambitious high school student and you are interested in the following, Fortune 500 Leadership is the perfect summer program for you:

- MBA 
- Marketing 
- Finance
- Sales 
- Investment Banking 
- Intra-preneurship
- Corporate Innovation and Branding

Where do your participants come from?

Globally from all 50 states and international countries.

What’s a typical day like?

Morning: Take college-level workshops and classes at UCI Paul Merage School of Business focused on building a personal brand. Develop professional presence, presentation skills, leadership and teamwork and creative and entrepreneurial thinking.

Afternoon:
Identify personal skills and interests and analyze opportunities and challenges through individual branding projects. Prepare to present the personal brand in various forms including interviews, websites, and presentations.

Evening:
Meet with our Visioneers™ who help you discover and develop your unique talents and gifts. Build long-lasting relationships with Visioneers™ and other gifted and talented students through team-building activities.

What should participants expect to learn or take away from your program?

1) Interview skills
2) Excel Skills 
3) Resume Writing
4) Presentation skills
5) Collaboration skills
6) Recommendation letter
7) Certificate of Completion

Ages: 16-19

Gender: Co-Ed

Type: Overnight/Residential

More Information:
(415) 828-5074

Visit website

Want to learn more about UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership?

Leave your information below, and a representative from UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership will contact you.

This summer program has 0 comments.

Reviews of the UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership

Be the first to review the UCI X GATI Fortune 500 Leadership!

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks