Injustice 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android, IOS | Teen Ink

Injustice 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android, IOS

May 21, 2018
By Jael32 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Jael32 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
2 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Injustice 2 is the sequel to the highly acclaimed, Injustice: Gods Among us. This game takes the beloved characters from the DC Universe, and combine them to make an awesome fighting game. The same creators who made Mortal Kombat, made this game. With the Ultimate Edition released, I will tell you why this game is a must have.

The main feature that makes this game stand out from its predecessor, is the gear system. The gear system is a unique gameplay mechanic that allows you to achieve gear pieces that level up the stats of your chracters, and makes them look cool. The rarer the gear, the more stats you gain for your fighter. The game really makes you grind to get the gear you want. 

The story mode is really intense and challenging. The story continues over from Gods Among us. This time around, Brainiac is trying to takeover earth to add it to his "collection". Batman and his team are forced to team up with superman to stop Brainiac. The story mode does a really good job on character development with Harley Quinn and Supergirl.

Injustice 2 features a roster with a bunch of iconic heroes and villains. From Batman and Superman, to The Joker and Brainiac. There is also underrated characters like Atrocitus, Captain Cold, and Swamp Thing. There is even more characters with DLC. Guest characters such as Hellboy, Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, and even The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

With a big roster, comes really fun gameplay and smooth graphics. The graphics make the stages look amazing. The game is fairly easy to pick up. You can try beginner characters like Batman and Green Lantern. Or you can challenge yourself to master the more advance characters such as Robin and Poison Ivy. But be careful online, you could come across a tournament player that can demolish people.

In conclusion, Injustice 2 is a really brilliant game with nice graphics, smooth gameplay, and fun gameplay mechanocs. You should really pick the game up and try it for yourself. You will not regret it.