The Flash | Teen Ink

The Flash

November 18, 2016
By CrystalShardsDiamond GOLD, Carson, California
CrystalShardsDiamond GOLD, Carson, California
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why."

-Mark Twain


Hey guys, sorry it took so long. Anyway I am going to talk about The Flash Season 1 Episode 3. A quick summary of the episode "Things You Can't Outrun". In this episode of The Flash, Barry battles a metahuman that controls and is a poisonous gas.

In the beginning of the episode, on of Central City's crime families is murdered by this poisonous gas Meta. As you know Allen the forensic scientist gets to tinker with blood samples and such to figure out how the Meta murdered the crime family. No doubt he will need the help of his friends in STAR Labs, but keep in mind Dr. Well’s true identity. Now how would a metahuman like this destroy a crime family? Would he murder them one by one, or would he do it at the same time?

 

With everything going on, Barry still feels guarded. Why? He is keeping a distance from his best friend, Iris. Plus Eddie is dating Iris so Barry REALLY feels guarded. In my opinion Iris and Barry should date each other, and they do but you have to wait until the second season. Anyway Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells help Barry to contain "The Mist". 

Tbh, the names that Cisco makes are dope! Anyway, i hope all goes well in the 4th episode, or does it?