Vecinos en Guerra | Teen Ink

Vecinos en Guerra

By Jenni21 BRONZE, Bronx, New York
Jenni21 BRONZE, Bronx, New York

"Never Give up in life"

It is a TV program broadcast in Argentina, with a very modern and quirky to the public concept. This story was released in the year 2013. This program is very interesting for all the public can see it, and has a good purpose. This story is composed of several people.  Mercedes, Rafael, Alex and Mariano  are the main characters in this story. In the past Mercedes was a thief with Alex. Two of them robbed and she fought for a living she lived. with her aunts but they never gave attention necessary she needed, so she would fight to earn money for food and to move forward. In the year 1994 Alex and she were doing a robbery with  Siro.He was the one who gave the work to them to steal, at the time when they are committing theft, and the alarm of the  place where they were started ringing and the police and Alex and Mercede could leave that place but Syro police caught him and put him to Cercel. The major cause was "black star"., that was what they were stealing. Alex and Mercedes went and gave him a shot in the arm and Mercedes was waiting on the path and never come back and she was very scared at the time. Rafael was going through that link and saw her and wanted to help. But there's something I have not told you Mercedes actuall name was Lisa and not Mercedes. Then Rafael when through The amount in his car and took her and then spent 20 years living together. Rafael and Mercedes married and had 3 children Paloma, Teo and Juanita. They were very happy until Alex  returned  in the life of Mercedes because Rafael  did not know who was Alex, did not even know that Mercedes was Lisa.The biggest conflict is that Rafael learned who was his wife and that she had a relationship in the past with Alex and Rafael was angry  and left the house. then Alex planned a suicide, to make Rafael seem like the one who had killed her.everything was a lie because Alex left the country and Rafael had to go to court to give statements of what happened, and Rafael was innocent. Rafael had not killed Alex as the police and others thought. Alex  invented all that to leave the country because he had a debt.  If he didn’t pay, the person would  kill her. Then in the end they realized that Alex was not dead , but the family of Rafael brought an attorney. This is Mariano. Mariano fell in love with Mercedes and began to investigate her past. Alex returned to the country. Mariano did not want to separate from Mercedes and he killed  Alex. And for not telling the full story Mariano ended up dead for one reason or another, and Mercedes and Rafael finished together happy with their family in another country.

This was Inspire me because something like this happen in the real life. and I want. Al people in the world to see my work