House | Teen Ink

House

You know that peaceful feeling that everyone has when they find a perfect Tv show? It's like you're content with just watching that show for the rest of your life. "House",the American, medical drama tv series created by David Shore, is a great series for problem solvers, mystery lovers, and sarcastic personalities.

This show gravitates around a medical genius, Gregory House, who is hired to solve impossible cases of mysterious illnesses. House often uses unconventional and hilarious methods to get solutions from his team of diagnostics who, in turn, uses sarcasm and wittiness against their boss.  Each episode includes a new, sick patient along with drama happening within House's team.

Unfortunately, the series ended in 2012, but it does have 8 seasons that will take awhile to catch up on. This Tv series is a great way to spend your free time and will make you laugh out loud at the pure sarcasm and unbelievable pranks that the doctors get away with. So, I deeply encourage you to watch this amazing Tv series that many others have enjoyed as well.