The Flash | Teen Ink

The Flash

By nevdog BRONZE, Williamsport, Ohio
nevdog BRONZE, Williamsport, Ohio

The flash is a series that is in the cw, this is one of my favorite shows of all time. The reason I love flash so much is because in the flash their I'd action, love, excitement, and horror, it basically has everything in one. The flash gets his powers when the particle accelerator explodes causing many people from across his city to get powers and there called meta humans. Barry Allan aka flash happened to get struck by lighting as soon as the particle accelerator went off causing him to be a part of the speed force.

Barry Allen has to take down all these Metta humans and mr. Wells tries to help Barry get faster, although he isn't who he says he is. DR. wells is actually eabarthon and he came from the future to take shape of Dr. Wells and kill Barry's mom so the flash in his time would no longer exist and he did kill his mom but he didn't have a way back to his time. Eabarthon had to make the flash who he is and then the flash would help him get back to his time but he would have killed the flash it time.

Eabarthons plan didn't work because Barry became so fast he caught up to the anti flash who was really eabarthon and then got all his secrets and stopped him. When Barry stopped him he created a portal to another earth, earth 2 and Metta humans or doppelganger came over to kill Barry because zoom from Earth 2 wanted to be the he only speedster.

Zoom was dying and needed Barry's speed so he sent everyone to capture his speed and it eventually worked but he gave zoom his speed instead to save a life. And when zoom was healthy he went on a killing spree and he's killing city by city state by state. So the Dr wells from Earth 2 came over to earth 1 and now he's helping Barry and they are going to create a reenactment not of what happened when Barry got his powers they are going to make a controlled reenactment explosion of the particle accelerator but when this happened it exploded Barry and made him into dust but what they didn't know was helping was in the speed force and they were helping him get his powers back he just had to do one thing and that was to forget the death of his mom and move on because if you have something holding you back you can't truly run free. Barry moved on from his mom's death and now he got helped from his acquaintances and now he's back on earth with his powers and when the particle accelerator went of his brother in law got hit with the particle accelerator blast and now he's flash boy they just don't know it yet.

For people who don't like this show are out of there minds and should get checked because this show is the best show on air right now and will be remembered for a long time and I can guarantee that. If people don't like this show it has to be because they don't like superheroes but I rot really like superheroes but yet I still love this show. On air there is only season 2 but hopefully this show will go through many seasons because I love the show and I want to see more and im sure there is people on my side because the show has perfect mixture of all the genres of love action etc. I have seen every single episode so far and I could watch the same ones over and over again if I was would rate this out of 10 I would give it a 10 and a five star show. Season one I won on Netflix but season 2 is on hulu so I wolf you want to get started go to those sites and watch them on there. I am great full for the people who made this comic and then the people who went ahead and made this a show thank you.