Sherlock | Teen Ink

Sherlock

By A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey
A.Marcus DIAMOND, Landing, New Jersey

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

"A shadow is the most loyal friend."
-Amanda Marcus

The mystery classics revamped!
Sherlock Holmes, everyone’s favorite detective, now has new life!  Sherlock is a modern version of the original Sherlock Holmes series and is absolutely amazing!  With modern technology added to the old detective stories adds a new side to the detective who has gained a more modern attitude.  John Watson is never far behind, either.
As the duo did in the original stories, they solve crimes that were impossible for the Yard to do alone.  With arguments and issues that seem too real to be real (if that makes sense), the mysteries become more and more interesting and personal.  It’s enjoyable to try and solve them yourself, too!

I highly recommend you watch this BBC original series because the characters are always relatable, funny, and interesting and the storyline is always guaranteed to be amazing!  Through the twists and turns of mysteries solved and hurdles jumped, viewers will I’m sure be amazed!  If you are looking to watch the series for free, full episodes can be found on Netflix.  If you are looking to own the series (keep in mind, the series is not over), Vudu and Amazon carry CD versions ranging in price depending on the formating, but all within a reasonable range.  I would highly recommend this series to anyone from a mystery lover to a romantic.  It’s a really great show!