The Ellen Show | Teen Ink

The Ellen Show

By emilypw BRONZE, Seaford, Delaware
emilypw BRONZE, Seaford, Delaware

“Its failure that gives you the proper perspective on success” this quote gave Ellen hope on conducting her show. It started out with many failures but her show turned out to be a success. The Ellen Show conducted by Ellen DeGeneres, projected in the NBC studios in Burbank, California.  Ellen’s studio is a very cozy, warm studio that makes you feel at home. Ellen grew up in a small town but then became a huge hit when she started her show 2001 she earned 15 Emmy’s her first 3 seasons. The Ellen show is a fantastic show.

Mrs. DeGeneres does an amazing job interviewing her guest’s. She is very laid back when interviewing. She interviews famous people like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and many more.  She also interviews heroes and people that do good deeds for other citizens. While interviewing she talks about serious topics like bullying and world hunger.

When talking to her guests she jokes around and pranks them. She will do anything you can imagine like going to the bathroom with Justin Bieber and scaring audience members half to death.

Ellen has one of the biggest hearts a person could have. She donates thousands of dollars to people, builds new homes for people who are poor, and lets kids live their dreams by meeting their favorite celebrities. Ellen is the best person in the world, and everything she does is so incredible, it leaves you sitting on the couch eating ice cream crying tears of joy. Ellen is a blessing sent from above who gives people hope. The Ellen show comes on everyday at 4 o’clock. The Ellen Show is appropriate for all ages so watch it.