American Horror Story | Teen Ink

American Horror Story

By jules_mielecki02 BRONZE, Adamsville, Pennsylvania
jules_mielecki02 BRONZE, Adamsville, Pennsylvania

If you love someone you should never hurt them- Tate Langdon

So there are a lot of American Horror Story seasons. But the first one I’m going to talk about is #1 The Murder House. This is not only the first season but it is also my favorite. It starts out about a woman named Vivian Harmon comes home to her husband cheating on her. She wants a divorce but they decide to stay together but they move to California with their daughter Violet. When they find a house they like they have no clue that the house was on the Murder House tour. Throughout the time they are there Vivian’s husband; Ben Harmon is a psychologist and sees patience in the house. One day a ghost that lives in the house, Tate visits Dr. Harmon for his diagnosis in his condition. Not knowing that Tate is a ghost in the house, he helps him. While he treats him Tate falls in love with Vivian and Ben’s daughter Violet. Throughout the season Tate and Violet become a couple and fall in love. Also throughout the neighbor, Constance is revealed to be Tate’s mother and actually lived in the house where Tate got killed. Why Tate was killed is because he shot and killed a bunch of people in his school because he was on drugs. So basically throughout the whole show whoever gets killed or dies lives in the house forever. Before the show is over it will either make you cry or exasperated. Personally I give this season 5 stars and I hope you think that too.

i hope you like it