The Walking Dead | Teen Ink

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is a television series on AMC, and it is the most watched show on television. This is my favorite show because it keeps me on the edge of me seat the entire show and it always leaves cliff hangers at the end of each episode so it makes me want to watch more. This show is about a zombie apocalypse in the Atlanta, Georgia area. The walking dead shows how different personalities would react to a world catastrophe. A large group of close netted people fight against what they call walkers, travel to find safety and also try to find a cure.

The walking dead is more than just killing zombies, it’s about staying together as a group surviving anyway possible. During the seasons the group have overcome many fights not only against the walkers but other human beings and they have had to come across many loses.

My favorite season of the walking dead is season 5. There was lots of deaths and discoveries in this season. This season is very suspenseful, and kept me on the edge of my seat. The group travel from Atlanta, Georgia all the way to Richmond, Virginia to a small community that is guarded by walls. There are a couple of deaths on there long journey. The season ended off with a big cliff hanger and I can’t wait until the sixth season!

The walking dead always keeps me wondering how far they will take this story line and when they will end or if they will ever find a cure. I can’t wait what is coming next in the following seasons and where this show will take them.