Zoo | Teen Ink

Zoo

September 23, 2015
By FreddyIII BRONZE, Coutts, Hawaii
FreddyIII BRONZE, Coutts, Hawaii
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Do you like crime, mystery, or action? Well if you do then I’m sure that you’ll love the TV series Zoo. Only the first season has been aired so far but I am already extremely intrigued as to how they are going to solve the rising animal problem. This show is a great mix of mystery, crime and action.


Jackson Oz’s father Robert Oz said that the animals would one day change their behavior and take over the overthrow the human race and that the “Defiant Pupil” was how you would solve this issue. He was called crazy for having this idea and was not listened to by anyone in the scientific community, but now after his death it seems that he was right and wasn’t crazy after all and Jackson is trying to prove it.


Jackson and his “team” that consists of a reporter who has had it out for a major corporation since she was a little kid and her mother died, Jackson’s best friend Abraham who worked with Jackson at a safari camp in Africa before he was attacked by lions and later saved by Jackson, a veterinarian pathologist Mitch Morgan, and the lone survivor of lion attack on a safari attack Chloe.


They are tasked of the challenge of their lives trying to save the world from one thing that no one has ever experienced before. If they succeed then they will be heroes that saved the world from certain death, but if they fail then the world as we know it would be over. To make things worse for them, they will have to complete this task with no one really believing that there is a problem around the world. Chloe goes to a meeting with hundreds of renowned scientist and she basically just gets laughed at by everyone except for one person who believed her and wants to help her,  that is one of 3 people besides them that believe what they are working  on.
This series is based on the novel written by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. This is a great series and just when you think that they have it figured out something will happen and they have to start over. This is a show that will leave you wanting more and if you haven’t started watching it yet I highly suggest that you do because I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I am.