The Flash Season 1 Episode 14 | Teen Ink

The Flash Season 1 Episode 14

By Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other
Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other

"I'm Craving for Pizza"

"Fallout" delivers all the right toppings and ingredients in a Flash episode. Just like pizza, it has an awesome taste to it and leaves a nice taste to the mouth with every bite.

The episode kicks off from where we left in the previous episode. Finally we get to see the outcome of the nuclear explosion which was meant to separate Ronnie and Dr. Stein.

Although not all things go well even after the explosion. Caitlin and Ronnie's relationship is attempted to be strengthened which all seemed a little bit short-lived. While on the other hand Iris is now stuck with this storyline which attempts to make her much more annoying (Dear show, frankly we don't give a d**n about her anymore.). But now that we've singled those out, Barry's discovery that he, his adult form, was actually present in the time his mother was murdered was well done.
The episode intrigued me even more when the topic "time travel" was brought to the table. As a comic reader, this is a huge part in the Flash's story so i'm excited to see how this episode sets up for something even more huge coming in the future.
The visuals remained great for a TV show (as usual) and the dialogue was even more fascinating and enjoyable with the numerous references they make in this episode. Lots of secrets were also revealed in this episode which was a large treat for us audiences and comic readers alike.

Although the antagonists which were the Sergeant and the military all seemed too generic and forgettable for the most part.

After this episode, I sure am very excited for every new episode for the remaining weeks leading to the season finale

The Flash is a show that never stops and has so much potential on it's way.

-Caitlin and Ronnie's relationship is short-lived,
-Iris in more annoying story lines, -Generic Antagonist/s,
+Barry discovers that he was actually there!
+Time travel!!
+Visuals,
+Entertaining Dialogue.