Kids In The Hall | Teen Ink

Kids In The Hall MAG

If you love comedy, you should watch the TV show"Kids in the Hall." The show is divided into skits, eachdealing with a different topic. One thing that makes this show sointeresting is that, with many topics, you never know what will happennext. It is not directed to any specific age group, so it is funny tokids and adults alike. All skits and scenes are written by the show'smain stars, a group of five men. Skits and scenes often include mildviolence (but not too much), funny conversations and songs, and strangetwists at the end. What makes the show especially fun is that there isnever a real woman on stage - whenever a female is required in a scene,one of the men will dress up. It's fun to watch the five men try to actand look like they're female.

As far as I know, "Kids in theHall" was taped in the early A90s so there are no new episodes. Itis on Comedy Central. Almost every day when I get home, I watch the showto get my daily laugh and take my mind off homework for a while. Ifcomedy's your thing, watch "Kids in the Hall." Review by