Black Panther by Kendrick Lamar | Teen Ink

Black Panther by Kendrick Lamar

The album I reviewed is Black Panther (soundtrack). The genre is a mix of hip hop and rap and it consists of multiple artists: Kendrick Lamar,  SZA, ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chains, Yugen Blakrok, and Vince Staples. Kendrick Lamar is my favorite artist in the album and he's also in most songs. I love most songs and I love all of the songs styles. 

This album had nine songs charted on the billboard hot 100. The song "All the stars" was placed the highest on the hot 100, at number eight. The artist individually are all really good and I love them all so when they all came together to make this album I was super happy and couldn’t wait to hear the songs. 

My favorite song is "kings dead" because it has an original beat that you can jam to. Futures part in the song is rather interesting, many people say he's the only person who can get away with those lines and somehow make them sound good. His lines are similar to the song "Slob on my knob" by Three 6 Mafia, but he makes the song just that much better by adding the funny factor. Every time I hear that song I must laugh a little because Futures voice is so funny.