4 Your Eyez Only by J. Cole | Teen Ink

4 Your Eyez Only by J. Cole

December 1, 2017
By arymarinna SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
arymarinna SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
6 articles 3 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
it be like that sometimes


Music is such an important part of a teen's life for it helps teenagers deal with any struggle they might be going through in their life at the moment. In the review of "4 Your Eyez Only" by Kade Holt, she explains the struggles in his childhood. J.Cole raps "My pops was shot up, drug related, mama addicted, so Granny raised me in projects where thugs was hanging". Being able to hear the truth about his life helps others appreciate and understand the struggles that life thorws at us. It helps people stay focused and grounded. Music is a technique of letting go any anger that may be bottled up and afraid of letting it all out. J.Cole achieves a new level of love when he opens up to his fans about what seems to be the happiest time of his life no that he is a father. "4 YOur Eyez Only" expands the knowledge of what it means to go through the worst and still manage to remain standing up through it all. J.Coles message of positivity is sent throughout the world and each day impacts a new person with its strong and meaningful lyrics.