Jenni Rivera: La Gran Senora | Teen Ink

Jenni Rivera: La Gran Senora

December 6, 2016
By Anonymous

Jenni Rivera “La Misma Gran Senora” came out during 2012. for example “Ahora Resulta” “que ahora que no valgo nada para ti”she says “im nothing to you now”  “Basta Ya” “ ya no tenga remedio, mi camino sera un cementerio a” “Acambio De Que”  “De contrabando ” “lo que sea de vez vez en cuando pero ama me” “ of contraband, once in a  while, but love me”
 

“Como Tu Mujer” “ pues mira tú, la esperanza mi igual vas a ser como tu mujer” its says ”you look your self, the hope is the same for me, i am your women”  the many songs that there is in the world  like “Love Again” she goes “there is no one in this world that ever gave me such a feeling of love and affection” a song can change you mood or someone going through the same .


I love hispanic music Jenni Rivera sings force of harmony there is a lot of feeling or when someone is going through something hard they need a little lifting, it talked about how in her life she struggled being a single mom raising her kids, she was also married before and some of the songs talk about her experience in the relationships and the good and bad times she always manages to stand up. in December 9,2012 her and part of the crew members that were on the plane some how disappeared and the people were trying to find out where the plane went and it turns out that her plane crashed and there was no sight of Jenni only the remains of  clothing, and her dresses and a crushed identification card. 


The author's comments:

this made me think of in honor to write about her trimphs and how she was a huge impact. when she passed away it was hard for the hispanics, she was a gran singer to all the hispanic women