Letters To Cleo | Teen Ink

Letters To Cleo MAG

It was about 9:00 o'clock when I reached the Heart Break Hotel in Providence, Rhode Island. I was there to see Letters to Cleo. I was early, so I looked around. The Heart Break was pretty smal, like a barroom. It had couches, pool tables and tables where you could eat delicious pizza. In the far corner you could get your body pierced, on the back walls were concession stands. About 9:45 the opening band came on called The Gravel Pit. They weren't bad. Then at 10:45 the lights went out, one by one. Then you could see four profiles of the band members. They began their song. When the spotlight hit the lead singer, the crowd went wild and the feedback on the marshall amps was ear ringing. The place sounded like a train putting on its brakes at the last second. The band continued to play and the crowd continued to get wilder. I was up in front of the crowd right next to the lead singer. Everybody began pushing and shoving. I ended up in the middle of the floor because people were moshing. Something hit me in the head. I looked up and it was a girl getting thrown around on top of the crowd. At about 1:30 a.m. when I left, my stomach felt wishy-washy and my ears continued to ring all night from the band's big amps. It was the best time I have ever had

i love this so much!