The Star Review | Teen Ink

The Star Review

By Rita02 PLATINUM, Kent , Washington
Rita02 PLATINUM, Kent , Washington

Be kind to one Another - Ellen DeGeneres

It is a movie by Sony pictures animation, the film is an animated Christian adventure comedy, produced by ‘Disney veteran’ Jenni Magee Cook. And features an all-star cast, many should recognize the voice actors which include the voices of Orpah winfrey, Gina Rodriguez, Kelly Clarkson, and Tyler Perry. In addition, the motion picture follows a donkey whose name is BO, that hope for a life that is better than his boring daily slog, on a ‘village’ mill Who one day finds a way to break free and goes on an adventure that he can only dream of. During his journey he teams up with some friendly friends; a loveable sheep, and a dove named ‘Dave.’ He and his newly friends become the most unlikely heroes, in the greatest story ever told, ‘The first Christmas.’ The soundtrack of the picture is amazing, artists included on the soundtrack are Mariah Carey, Fifth Harmony Kelsea-Ballerini Yolonda Adams, Kirk Franklin, & Pentatonix. all the songs have a diverse impression to them, my favorite song must be ‘Can You See’ by Fifth Harmony. It’s a very inspiring and uplifting ballad about the spiritual following of the star.

Overall, I loved the movie, it’s very moving and different from most of the mainstream movies that have come out recently. It will assuredly touch your heart.