Three Steps Above Heaven | Teen Ink

Three Steps Above Heaven

By abby_527 GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
abby_527 GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware

A year ago, I fell in love with a movie called "Three Steps Above Heaven."  This movie came out the year 2010. Directed by Fernando Gonzalez Molina. But this movie is actually based off a book written by Federico Moccio.This movie is just like any romance movie. Where two teenagers fall in love and there's a conflict about their love. But this isn't just like every movie. This movie shows that love doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. No matter if you're a good or trouble person. There will always be love. But the conflict is if life is on your side to support your love with each other.  Which we will see in “Three Step Above Heaven.”

In the movie, Hache the main character (who was played Mario Casas) was a troublemaker who fell in love with Babi (who was played by Maria Valverde.) This love was perfect from them. They have fun, go out and they're best friends are getting married. What else do they need to be happy. But during this, a conflict was building up. This conflict was that Hache was a racer in racing plan destinies with motorcycles and Babi's mom didn't like Hache. The teens had to go through many challenges to face their love. The biggest challenge was Hache losing his best friend. In which cause Babi to get furious with Hache so much that she ended their relationship. Later it was known that BAbi was going out with someone else but it wasn't formal. But she still has feelings for Hache. Hache decided to leave for time to get over the break up. But in reality, did they ever come back together? It will be revealed in the second movie " I desire you."

I recommend this movie to all those romantic movie lovers. This movie is will give you hope in love but yet will make you sad by the ending. This romantic movie is a three-movie series that I recommend that you watch. This movie was well made. The actors make you feel as if you're in the movie, as you're one of them. You can feel the enjoyment that each of the actors have. The feelings that they express. This movie was made to an excellence. It has become one of my favorite movies and I can predict that it will become one of yours. This movie will make you feel part of your own romantic movie.