Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban | Teen Ink

Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter is a great movie overall. It is about a prisoner who escapes a prison in Azkaban and his name is Sirius Black. The 3 wizards have a journey on getting to know the prisoner. One of the problems is that the pets cause a right between the trio. The prisoner of Azkaban is a deranged killer and the dementors are sent to protect Hogwarts from him. One of the unknown fact is that Sirius Black is Harry's uncle.

The Prisoner of Azkaban was rumored to want to kill Harry. Also to have killed Harry's parents. Although all the rumors weren't true they were still spread. One of the worst rumors spread was that Sirius Black was Voldemort's old Allie. Though him killing people was true he never actually wanted to harm Harry and his friends.

Some scenes were in my opinion unnecessary such as the pets fight. Hermoines cat and Ron's rat were fighting. This scene advanced the plot in no way and I believe it should have been excluded. 

Overall I really enjoyed this movie and it's plot.

I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series and would like to share my interest in the topic