Guardians of the Galaxy 2 | Teen Ink

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 MAG

By SeanWrites BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
SeanWrites BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey

“Guardians of the Galaxy” started out as a comic book mini series by Marvel that, despite its lack of popularity in its early years, was turned into a movie by Disney five years after they bought out Marvel in 2009. The premise of “Guardians” is a band of misfits – Peter, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot – must overcome their differences and save the universe.
The first movie was spectacular, and directors were going to have to try really hard to top it. But Disney released “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” several months ago, and it is one of the best – if not the best – movies I have ever seen.
The movie begins with the Guardians atop a tower in the Sovereign world, where they protect the tower’s powerful batteries from a monster trying to consume the batteries’ power. After completing this task, the Guardians are promptly thanked by the Sovereign. But upon leaving, the Guardians are unexpectedly attack by the Sovereign and forced to retreat to planet Berhert.
As a Disney movie, “Guardians” had a big budget. I was expecting the movie to have great visuals and a modest soundtrack. But I never expected the movie to look and sound so good! The visuals were so amazing, the action was extreme, and the music was completely mesmerizing. It was an experience I’m not going to forget anytime soon.
“Guardians of the Galaxy 2” is an absolute spectacle that has something for everyone, whether it’s the father-son bonding, spaceships shooting at each other, or the simple retro music thrown in, you will not be disappointed.
I definitely recommend this movie, but advise you watch the first movie before seeing this sequel. I easily give “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” a 10 out of 10.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH