Jab Tak Hai Jaan | Teen Ink

Jab Tak Hai Jaan

January 9, 2017
By Anonymous

Jab Tak Hai Jaan (English: As Long as I Live, literally ")

Indian romantic drama film directed by Yash Chopra and written and produced by Aditya Chopra under their production banner, Yash Raj Films. It features Sha Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, and Anushka Sharma in lead roles.SRK actor is professional representation and has won numerous awards in many films before this film and six years ago may share with Anoushka in 2008 titled Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ", and before that was represented in the role of a person who belongs to another state adjacent to the country, but it had problems with each other to some extent, which is (Pakistan and India), and this movie (jab tak hai jaan) was the last movie directed by Yash Chopra because he died in 2012.

The film was released during the six-day Diwali weekend beginning on 13 November 2012.The movie received positive-to-mixed reviews from critics in India and positive reviews overseas. it opened well at the box office, and Box Office India declared the film a "hit" in India and a "blockbuster" overseas.Jab Tak Hai Jaan emerged as the third-highest-grossing Bollywood film overseas at that time, after 3 Idiots and My Name Is Khan (2010).

Fun, because the spirit of adventure and suspense, and either is staggering through makes you feel in real life or something like that on the other hand, how he was able to change the thinking of the girl he loves. It is romintic drama, because it possess passion and affection between both side.Where many of the scenes that may be the cause in making you laugh by watching.and it give the true meaning, and the risk for the beloved of whatever thing is .

When the reality of the incident Representative SRK through representation may reverse image in the movie where he lost memory, and think it's the same incident that had occurred 10 years ago to him when he was near his beloved, which came to him after a request from his girlfriend or the girl who loves him from one side, but after few days he remember by going to the train station, and it was the day to get fulfill in his life again.But before that he talk with kaif about the promise that she have been with without realized the real meaning of it, after kaif thinking of it she go to him when he was at the work, and that was the most thing he perform. And giving my opinion in this movie there was a lot of fulfilled from his friend by endowment beside him when he was in the period memory loss and telling him the truth that the restaurant, house it belong to him . When you watch the film it will be logical picture .


The author's comments:

I think this isn't just about love it's even about the adventure time with the characters that they make you feel like you are watching realism .