Adventures In Babysitting | Teen Ink

Adventures In Babysitting

June 23, 2016
By ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them
("Walt Disney")


On June 24 Disney Channel Debuted their 100th Original Movie "Adventures in Babysitting". The movie keeps Disney's  values Friendship, Adventure, and Clean family fun. It starred Some Familar Faces and some not so familar faces. It Starred the Girl meets world actress And Singer Sabrina Carpenter, The Descedents Actress and singer Sofia Carson, Bunk'd Star Kevin Quinn, And Nikki Hahn. Nikki Hahn has had a few guest apperences in different television shows and movies you may have seen. It also stars some new faces Mallory James Mahoney,Max Gecowets,Jet Jurgensmeyer,Madison Horcher,Gillian Vigman, Gabrielle Miller,Michael Northey,Ken Lawson,Max Lloyd-Jones,Kevin O'Grady,And Hugo Ateo. The movie is a different take on the 1987 Film by the same name by David Simkins. Not only was the writing Great but the Cinematography was great too. Everything about the movie was wonderful. Watch Adventures in Babysitting When It Airs on television Friday June 24th and all summer on Disney Channel, On Demand, and on the app. 


The author's comments:

A review on the 2016 100th Disney Channel Original Movie "Adventures in Babysitting"