Furious 7 | Teen Ink

Furious 7

July 26, 2015
By tkj8769 SILVER, Bradenton, Florida
tkj8769 SILVER, Bradenton, Florida
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"What's more important? What we become or how we become it?" Lucas Scott, "One Tree Hill"


Furious 7 is part of the Fast and Furious franchise, starring Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, and others. Furious 7 was directed by James Wan and came out on April 3, 2015.


In this movie, after Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his crew defeated Owen Shaw, an English mercenary, Shaw’s older brother, Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) sets out to get vengeance on Toretto and his family.


The movie included terrifying, but yet heart-racing action that blew me away! It was unpredictable about what was going to happen next. Once there was a plan, there was always a turning point whether it was a kick-ass girl fight or a car flying towards three buildings. Leaving the action aside, the movie was sentimental because it was to honor Paul Walker who played Brian O’ Conner and pointed out a message that I’d like to point out which is: If you got family, that’s the greatest gift anyone can have. The soundtrack either made the scenes more intense or more emotional especially when See You Again by Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa was played to honor Paul. The feels you get when you watch this movie is what makes it special, not many movies can provide you with that sensation.


The author's comments:

I haven't been a Fast and Furious fan for THAT long, but I'd like to dedicate this review to Paul Walker.