Guardians of the Galaxy | Teen Ink

Guardians of the Galaxy

By TheRunner SILVER, Alvarado, Texas
TheRunner SILVER, Alvarado, Texas

When I get knocked down, I need to keep going.

If you like Sci-Fi, comedy and action, you'll love this movie! Even if you're not a big fan of Sci-Fi you'll like it. Marvel did an awesome job on this one. The story is about a bunch of criminals who join forces to take down the powerful, evil Ronan. Ronan has a device that if it's in the wrong hands will be very bad news. And, unfortunately, it was in the wrong hands. But the Guardians of the Galaxy figure out that if they unite they can defeat him. Chris Pratt plays the leading role. They did an awesome job transforming the actors and actresses (especially Zoe Saldana). Fantastic Special effects! It's one of those movies that I would watch over and over again. So if you're lookig for a great movie thats family friendly, it's Guardians of the Galaxy! 

This movie has a great storyline! Also the meaning that it has is incredible. I'm not usually the Sci-Fi type, but I heard so many great things about it. And now I know what all the buzz was about. I hope people will see the real meaning behind this movie. And also that someone will be inspired by it.