The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon | Teen Ink

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

By DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California
DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Greatness takes time, but laziness steals it."

Would you run away from home if someone has been lying to you your whole life? In The Curious Incident of a Dog in the Night-Time, there has been a mystery for a long time and no one knew who had done it, but at the end people will most likely always figure it out. This book caught my attention and time because I can not believe why someone would do that to a little kid and hold lies his whole life.

A little kid, caring and loving, has been lied to and has been trying to figure out a mystery. A 15 year old Christopher John Francis Boone, is a smart kid and can do very big math problems in his head when he is stressing or trying to get his mind together. The thing about Christopher is that he ran away from home after he had figured out who has been hiding and lying to him all his life.

After Christopher has figured out who has been lying to him, hiding stuff from him, and figured out who has committed the mystery. He was really scared and packed up all his stuff and ran away from home. He tried to drop off his mouse at someone’s house because he could not take care of it and won’t have that much food for it.

I would recommend this book to who likes reading a lot and figuring out mysteries and getting surprised. I think everyone should read it at least once and know that you can’t always trust someone even if you been with them all your life.

This book is a really good book, because it is really interesting and it has a lot of details in it when you read it. If you guys would want to know who has been lying and hiding stuff from Christopher you people will have to read this book to figure out. This is why it’s a mystery book and i want you guy’s to read it and not me tell you people.

I hope that you guys can understand that you can not always trust someone. Even if you been with them all your life.